Friday, November 6, 2009

different type of dance

I’m doing my “finish payment dance”! Yey! Just today, my credit card bill came and I found out I singly finish paying one of my credit card debt. Me and my hubby got 5 cards, I am responsible to take care of 3 cards, since I am the one with a business. So my debt is P100,000 lighter now. Wooohooo! Feels really incredible. If everything goes really well, I’ll be able to pay everything before May, and then I could pay my siblings by June. That means by July, I’ll be able to hold on to my earnings and give my youngest daughter that dream birthday bash she had been asking for a year now. Darn it, it’s hard to type while dancing. Hahahaha!

The only let down is, my eldest daughter’s debut is coming up, I promised her two years ago I would give her a bash, now I don’t know how to keep that promise, it’s like a month away. Bummer! If only I could sell my fat tissues, I’ll be rich. Time to use my head, how to produce in a month time enough cash for her party.

But for now, I’ gonna finish my dance….woot…woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment