Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The more they multiply, the stupider they get!

Have you ever had a bad day because of stupid people? Back in my youth, you could just count with your fingers the number of stupid people you know. But nowadays, I cannot understand that they seem to be multiplying by the hundreds now. By the time I’m pushing myself with a wheel chair, I have this funny feeling that they would come by the thousands. It’s like as if the stars are right for them to meet up and procreate or something.

I’m not talking about dumb people; they are in a different category, a bit annoying but forgivable in my eyes. When I said stupid, I mean these kinds of people:

1. A parent who hits his/her child, these are the ones who really make me mad all day long. You’ve been blessed by God with this small miracle and when he or she is barely walking, the parent would stupidly start hitting. A lot of people would wish what you got, but you hit this walking wonder just because you don’t want to be bothered while you’re drinking or doing dope.

2. A teacher that dispenses verbal attack on a student. Just because you had a bad day, doesn’t give you the right to snap at your students. You must be really stupid to think that parents sent their kids to where you teach so you could traumatize and terrorize them. The most atrocious act of a teacher would be to actually snap at a child just on a whim or a habit. If you want respect, earn it, don’t expect it to be given to you because you can yell and make fun of them. For one, you’re the adult, so don’t act like a child.

3. A pedophile, so your parents didn’t hug you as much, or they hug/etc you too much, what right to you have to hurt and abuse a child? No matter what you’ve been thru, you never EVER have that right to dispense this kind of atrocity to another human being.


These are just some example of people who I considered stupid; I despise these kinds of people. But it seems they are multiplying. Reeducating everyone about the rights of a child would be a small but overwhelming step in helping them out. Please help stop these crimes against children. Please be an advocate of the Bantay Bata Program. They can’t fight alone, they need someone to hold their hand and be strong for them.


Bantay Bata 163

No comments:

Post a Comment