Sunday, October 11, 2009

Prayer

With just a snap of a God’s fingers, people went back to the basic. You learn to disengage yourself from your material possessions and value just one thing, . .. .. . life. You won’t mind so much the things you have invested in like the very first lavish leather sofa you yourself bought with your hard earned money. I remember the pride I felt when I bought it, how ever so often, I would sit on it with the lights closed and just immerse myself in it. This was a hard truth you have to accept, and accept graciously. I didn’t even blinked when I saw it all muddy and ruined. All I could see was that God had made sure that anything and everything I invested in, was just that … investments.

To value life was a good first lesson to gain. To be grateful was second, and to always place your life in the Lord’s hand. As what my husband taught us every night, to pray this simple words of faith:

I place this day,
my life,
my love ones,
my works, in the Lord’s hands.
Whatever happens,
whatever results,
If I am in the Lord’s hands,
it is the Lord’s will and it is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment